Thursday, August 11, 2011

Eviction Of All Dogs In Apartment?

Today I woke up to a nice banging on the door.I answer it and the manager is telling all tenants with dogs that all dogs have to be out by today. There was no notice of this. They just randomly went to every persons apt with a dog and told them they cannot keep them here anymore. I told them I have a dog but Im only keeping him here temporary (Lie) and they said they cannot have him here. Something has to be wrong here. I don't see how they can just randomly one day tell everyone to get rid of there dogs and expect them to be out that same day with out even a week notice. How do they expect people to find there dogs a home so quick? There is something wrong with this picture. Can someone inform me about violations here?

No comments:

Post a Comment