Thursday, August 11, 2011

Worried about the dogs when baby arrives?

My boyfriend and I are expecting a baby in September. He has two dogs I was never fond of (a 5 year old german shepard mix and a 2 year old miniature pinscher) The big dog is very territorial and has separation anxiety with my boyfriend. She barks at anyone that walks by the house (We were most recently at a family reunion and had her outside and she was barking at everyone and even tried to nip at a little kid!) Plus she gets on the furniture. The little dog thinks she is a princess and barks at everything and thinks its her right to be in someones lap all the time and she still pottys in the house! Both get in the trash too! I do not want these dogs around the baby, but he thinks they are angels. I currently do not live with my boyfriend but he wants us to all live together. I dont want to give him the ultimatum of "its me or the dogs" but I am not going to have my child around those dogs...and his parents dogs are just as bad if not worse. What to do or say to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment