Friday, August 12, 2011

What does Yahoo mean by conforming your question to Obama approved Community Guidelines?

Last year my daughter went on Yahoo, and played the part of an Obama Sympathizer. Then she changed her Political posts as a Sarah Palin supporter. After the change her account was suspended in less than a month. I joined YA last month. I get daily Deletion and Email Notice Violations. Is this what Obama means by Censoring the Bin Laden Video for the purpose of National Security. And is Obama's Lawsuit with the State of Arizona Immigration Reform AZ SB 1070, from Governor Brewer, Senator Kyle and Sheriff Arpaio, part of his plan to deport more of his Illegal Mexican Voters? Only in Elections, have any of my answers or question been deleted. None of my posts in other categories, have been an issue. Yahoo would never side with Obama...or would they?

No comments:

Post a Comment